Monday, April 20, 2015

Week 13 Famous Last Words


So as you may see from the lovely meme above, I had my own personal seat on the struggle bus this past week. This past week and the weeks to come have and will be overwhelming. I utterly dislike the end of the semester because every professor wraps up their class the same way. You either have a bunch of papers, lots of tests between dead week and finals week, or you have so many menial assignments you start to wonder when you will be able to study. The past week was not as bad compared to what I have waiting for me in week 14. One thing I am happy about is this class seems to lighten my stress load from other courses. I am also sad that I did not get to enjoy this class as much as I should have. It still has not really hit me that this  and my other classes will be done in two weeks, but I am relieved because I need a break from school. It has been a really rough semester with taking 17 hours. I will never do this again. Anyway, if you are on the struggle bus, then I hope that you all conquer these last two weeks. This is especially true for all the graduating seniors. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment