Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Online Education Review

 photo GIF-Class_zps7w8lr8vz.gif
(Just a silly little gif I found) 

As you can see from the gif I posted, I really enjoy online education for the simple fact that I don't have to get up early and try to learn while still trying to wake up. The joys of online education is I can work on my own time and set my own pace. Online education is also flexible because I can go anywhere and work on my online work. I have taken other online classes, but none of them have been as organized at this class. I love that most of everything is off of D2L. I also found everything to be so much easier in this class because the foundation was laid out at the beginning. I feel like other online courses can be really boring because most of them only want me to read something each week, write a couple of sentences in a discussion board, or write short assignments. I can honestly say this is the first online course that genuinely allowed for me to be as creative and free to express myself as I wanted. I also had the most interaction with a professor in this online course than any other. Which is a plus in my book. A professor who is able to connect with their students without actually physically being there really says a lot. The declarations are also a huge part why I love this class. I like that we hold our own grade in our hands. The extra credit was also great. If a lot of online courses were set up like this course then I think I would be more inclined to take A LOT more online classes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment