Monday, April 27, 2015

OU General Education Review


So I am supposed to do a general education review, but I am not actually taking this as a general education humanities credit. This is an elective for me. I got into this class because my roommate strongly recommended this class because she really enjoyed it. I also needed an elective and did not know what to take. I found that I like writing, so this class seemed perfect. I especially enjoy writing when I am passionate about what I am writing. This is why I regret taking this class this semester. The reason for this is because I had so much going on this semester. With anatomy and my other online courses, it was tough to keep up with the assignments every single day. I did not really get to enjoy this class. I wish I could have gotten more into the storytelling because I really enjoyed a lot of the readings. What I think I will remember most from the class is being mindful of grammar mistakes and proofreading more. This class has really helped me with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment