Saturday, April 4, 2015

Famous Last Words


This week felt good because for the last few weeks I have been studying the human skull in order to do well on my skull quiz in anatomy. The skull quiz was this past Wednesday and I feel like if I did not ace it then I definitely still made an mid to low A hopefully. I felt good about this because I did not do as well as I would have liked to on the first bone quiz where we were required to know all other bones and their structures. Also, this week I was also was able to write a storytelling post that I really had fun writing (even though I did not get to post it this week). I am really bad at starting a storytelling post and never finishing them before the deadline. I guess I need to work on my time management a little more, but it is so hard when you have others classes that also require day to day assignments/studying, and then you throw in working part-time and it is just a mess. Honestly, I wish I could enjoy this class a bit more, but I have some much going on this semester. Anyway, I am looking forward to next week and what it holds for me. 

3 comments:

  1. Ah, my roommate took anatomy and studied for it all the time. I definitely understand how it can kind of consume your life. I'll be in that same boat next year when I start medical school. Luckily I won't really have other classes to focus on like you do. I hope that you did ace your skull quiz, and that you finish out the semester with the grade that you want! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an English major and there is a reason why. It is not because I love chaucer, it is because I would never be able to learn all the things in the human body and take tests on them. I am sure you did great on your test. I know how stressful it can be to have to study for a test and then take it and then wait forever for the results. Well good luck and I hope you aced it .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Branndy, I really liked your illustration. When I first navigated to your “Famous Last Words” page I had to sit and look at it for a bit. It is a very simple and pretty illustration. I have never taken anatomy and thank God for that. Science is not my favorite subject. I heard that at OU anatomy can be grueling depending on your teacher. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete